We offer options for all ages, stages, and geographic locations (online).
All offerings are intended to foster a deeper and more fulfilling connection to oneself and a supportive global community through the dance.
to receive your Free trial class zoom link PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Read & Register below (scroll down):
- Registration & options
- Class Schedule & Fees
- Teaching approach and class design
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
(1) WEEKLY CLASSES (ONLINE*).
Your first class is always free to try!
- Try up to 4 consecutive classes before deciding to register.
- Start your weekend healthy, energized, grounded, connected.
- Join for yourself with friends and family across the globe.
- Ages 5 through older adult.
- Inquire about discounts for multiple classes per week, seniors, and family
packages, and immersive study
See class details and fee schedule below (scroll down)
(2) BOOK A ONE-TIME GROUP SESSION (for groups of 5 or more)
- Book a one-time fun and enriching tailored kathak experience for a group
of friends and family across the globe.
- Schedule requests can be made for:
- 7am or 7pm EST, M-F
- Saturdays 12:30-1:45pm
- Inquire about weekday lunch hour sessions
- 45 or 60-75 min sessions
- Fee: $15 per person (45 mins), $25 per person (60-75 mins)
*All classes are online via Zoom with periodic in-person classes and activities (workshops, retreats, and more) where feasible.
The Zoom platform has facilitated a highly effective and safe space for students to learn and connect. Classes are intentionally a modest size and we are able to generate amazing energy, learning, and connection as a large group and in breakout rooms, regardless of where we are around the globe. We have been conducting Zoom classes since March 2019, nurturing a beautifully supportive community of students, artists, families, and supporters.
Stay connected on social media: